- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION We collect Personal Information in connection with our Services. When we use the term “Personal Information” we are referring to information that can be used to identify an individual and may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, by itself or combined with your unique user ID, password, gender, date of birth, address, email address, your brand preferences, your Facebook, Twitter or other social media handles (if applicable), your geographic location if you are accessing the Services from a GPS-enabled mobile device, any other personal profile or account information you choose to submit through our Services, and (if applicable) your company name and business contact information. Hipshark, LLC and the Application or its third party payment transactions services provider may also collect credit, debit or other billing account information. You may always choose not to provide Personal Information, but this may prevent you from receiving certain Services. SimpleFund Leads may also collect your telephone number, which we may use to verify users and prevent duplicative accounts. SimpleFund Leads may also collect non-Personal Information (aggregate, non-individually identifiable or demographic information). An example of non-Personal Information is system-related information such as IP addresses, click-through and other Application and Site use, browser and browser speed, bandwidth of your Internet connectivity, general location of your server and the pages of our Site or Application that were viewed during a visit. We use this information to manage Lead Buyer accounts and for internal purposes to help us diagnose problems, monitor traffic patterns and otherwise continually improve our Services.
- ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION When you use our Services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backups), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Please e-mail us at admin@Hipshark.com if you need assistance accessing or changing your Personal Information or if you would like to have your Personal Information deleted. Please be aware that if you delete your Personal Information, you may not be able to continue to use the Services, Application or Site. Also, even if you request that we delete your Personal Information, we may need to retain certain information for a limited period of time to satisfy our legal, audit and/or dispute resolution requirements.
- COOKIES AND AUTOMATIC INFORMATION GATHERING TECHNOLOGIES We and our partners, authorized service providers, may use various activity tracking technologies, such as cookies, pixels and web beacons, to collect information from any computer or mobile device you use to access the Services. A cookie is a small amount of data stored on the hard drive of your computer that allows your computer’s browser to store your preferences and allows SimpleFund Leads and authorized service providers to identify you by a unique identifier and associate this with corresponding information in our or their database. Through the use of a cookie, we and these companies may store your non-personally identifiable registration information and user preferences and may also automatically collect information about your online activity on our Site and mobile application, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, or the other actions you conduct while using our service.
- OUR POLICY ON MINORS We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13 years of age. Nor do we authorize users who are less than 13 years old to use the Services (including, without limitation, the Application and Site). If we learn from the individual or from the individual’s parent or legal guardian that we have collected Personal Information about a person under the age of 13, we will make efforts to delete their Personal Information from our systems within a commercially reasonable period of time.
- INFORMATION SECURITY We utilize reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, industry-standard encryption (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure a/k/a “https”) is used to protect communications between our servers and our users’ web browsers and mobile devices. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet and no method of data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated 6.19.18